How can we help you?
About Bella Tech IPL
What is Bella Tech IPL?
Bella Tech IPL Hair Removal Device is an ergonomically shaped permanent hair removal device that emits high-intensity light pulses that cause hair follicles to shed naturally, leaving behind the silky smooth skin. It also works on the skin and stimulates the regeneration of collagen and elastic fiber to achieve skin rejuvenation and wrinkle reduction.
How Bella Tech IPL Works?
Real Permanent Hair Removal With IPL technology, gentle pulses of light with a wavelength between 500-1200nm are applied to the skin and absorbed by hair follicles which causes the hair follicles to shed naturally and tun to dormancy, leaving behind silky smooth skin. Skin Rejuvenation For With the intensity level 1-3, the device emits light on the targeted areas and helps to spur on the production of collagen, which will help to fill in lines and wrinkles or shallow scarring, while reducing redness, discoloration, and spots.
About Bella Tech IPL efficiency?
Objective studies show up to 95% hair reduction after only four bi-weekly treatments. The first 4 treatments must be carried out every 2 weeks, after which you should already be able to see the desired results. To maintain your results, simply touch up every 4 weeks.
There are Contraindications to use Bella Tech IPL ?
There are some contraindications to use Bella Tech IPL device.
- Never use the device if you have dark skin. Check the skin tone table below to see if your skin allows usage of the device. Please Click here and check if your skin color is suitable to use Bella Tech IPL.
- Never use the device if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. • Never use the device if you have active implants.
What condition of my skin I should never use this product?
A: Never use the device;
I) If you have infections, eczema, burns, inflammation of hair follicles, open lacerations, herpes simplex (cold sores), wounds or lesions, and hematomas in the area to be treated by the IPL.
II) On irritated (red or cut), sunburned, recently tanned, or fake-tanned skin.
III) On these areas (without consulting your doctor first) such as; moles, freckles, large veins, darker pigmented areas, scars, and skin anomalies. This can result in a burn and a change in skin color, which makes it potentially harder to identify skin-related diseases.
IV) On areas such as; warts, tattoos, or permanent makeup.
What area of my body should I never use this product?
A: Never use the device;
I) Around the eyes or near the eyebrows.
II) On the lips, nipples, areola, labia minora, vagina, anus, and inside of the nostrils and ears.
III) Men must not use the device on the face and neck including all beard-growing areas, nor on the whole genital area.
IV) On areas where you use long-lasting deodorants.
V) Over or near anything artificial like silicone implants, subcutaneous injection ports (for instance an insulin dispenser), or piercing.
Can l use the IPL device before or after tanning?
A: If you have recently been tanning, we recommend waiting 2 weeks before using your handset. You should wait 48 hours to tan after using your handset. Artificial tan should not be on your skin while using your handset.
Is this suitable for men?
Definitely! Our handsets are suitable for both men and women.
How often will I have to treat to maintain the hair removal results?
After completing your start-up phase, you can continue to treat according to your needs. Retreat on a per need basis.
Do I need to stay out of the sun after using an IPL device?
My skin turned red and feel pain after using the IPL device. Is this a problem?
Treated skin may temporarily turn red or feel painful depending on the skin type or on the method the IPL device is used by the person. If the above symptoms do not disappear in 2 days, consult a dermatologist.
Returns and Refunds
Returns and Refunds
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email heybellacontactus@bellaloveskin with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name, and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method for goods - we will ship your package within 2 business days.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!